Is STEADY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEADY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person loved by another person
- verb - make steady
- verb - support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
- adj - not subject to change or variation especially in behavior
- adj - not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj - securely in position
- adj - marked by firm determination or resolution
- adj - relating to a person who does something regularly
- adj - not easily excited or upset
- adv - in a steady manner
- Firm in position or place; fixed.
- Direct and unfaltering; sure.
- Free or almost free from change, variation, or fluctuation; uniform: a steady increase in value; a steady breeze.
- Not easily excited or upset: steady nerves.
- Unwavering, as in purpose; steadfast.
- Reliable; dependable.
- Used to direct a helmsman to keep a ship’s head in the same direction: Steady as she goes! — n.
- adv - firm in position [adj STEADIER, STEADIEST] : STEADILY
There are 6 letters in STEADY: A D E S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEADY
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEADY, to go: STEADY?
Rearrange the letters in STEADY and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of STEADY
5 letters out of STEADY
4 letters out of STEADY
3 letters out of STEADY
2 letters out of STEADY
Contextual use of STEADY
What's nearby STEADY
Lookup in Wiki for STEADY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEADY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEADY"