Is SAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the seventh and last day of the week
- verb - be seated
- verb - be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- verb - take a seat
- verb - be in session
- verb - assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- verb - sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - work or act as a baby-sitter
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - serve in a specific professional capacity
- A trademark used for Scholastic Aptitude Test.
- verb - to rest on the buttocks
There are 3 letters in SAT: A S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAT, to go: SAT?
Rearrange the letters in SAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAT
What's nearby SAT
Lookup in Wiki for SAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAT"