Is STAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a male deer, especially an adult male red deer
- noun - adult male deer
- verb - attend a dance or a party without a female companion
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- The adult male of various deer, especially the red deer.
- An animal, especially a pig, castrated after reaching sexual maturity.
- A man who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a woman.
- A woman who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a man.
- A social gathering for men only.
- Of or for men only: a stag party.
- Unaccompanied: went to the dance stag.
- To attend a social gathering unaccompanied by a woman.
- To attend a social gathering unaccompanied by a man.
- verb - to attend a social function without a female companion
There are 4 letters in STAG: A G S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAG, to go: STAG?
Rearrange the letters in STAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STAG
What's nearby STAG
Lookup in Wiki for STAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAG"