Is SAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that sags
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - cause to sag
- To sink, droop, or settle from pressure or weight.
- To lose vigor, firmness, or resilience: My spirits sagged after I had been rejected for the job.
- To decline, as in value or price: Stock prices sagged after a short rally.
- To drift to leeward.
- The act or an instance of sagging.
- The degree or extent to which something sags.
- A sagging area; a depression.
- A temporary decline in monetary value.
- A drift to leeward.
- verb - to bend or sink downward from weight or pressure
There are 3 letters in SAG: A G S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAG, to go: SAG?
Rearrange the letters in SAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAG
What's nearby SAG
Lookup in Wiki for SAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAG"