Is SAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
- noun - aromatic fresh or dried grey-green leaves used widely as seasoning for meats and fowl and game etc
- noun - any of various plants of the genus Salvia
- adj - having wisdom that comes with age and experience
- adj - of the grey-green color of sage leaves
- Having or exhibiting wisdom and calm judgment.
- Proceeding from or marked by wisdom and calm judgment: sage advice.
- Serious; solemn.
- Any of various plants of the genus Salvia, especially S.
- The leaves of this plant.
- Any of various similar or related plants in the mint family.
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed
- noun - an aromatic herb used as seasoning
There are 4 letters in SAGE: A E G S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAGE, to go: SAGE?
Rearrange the letters in SAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAGE
What's nearby SAGE
Lookup in Wiki for SAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAGE"