Is GATES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GATES in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
- noun - a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- noun - a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- noun - total admission receipts at a sports event
- noun - passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- verb - supply with a gate
- verb - control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- verb - restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- A community of western New York, a suburb of Rochester.
- verb - to supply with a gate (a movable barrier)
There are 5 letters in GATES: A E G S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GATES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GATES, to go: GATES?
Rearrange the letters in GATES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GATES
What's nearby GATES
Lookup in Wiki for GATES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GATES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GATES"