Is AGENTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGENTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an active and efficient cause
- noun - a representative who acts on behalf of other persons or organizations
- noun - a substance that exerts some force or effect
- noun - a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- noun - any agent or representative of a federal agency or bureau
- noun - the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
- adj - to act as a representative for [v -ED, -ING, -S] : AGENTIAL
There are 6 letters in AGENTS: A E G N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGENTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGENTS, to go: AGENTS?
Rearrange the letters in AGENTS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of AGENTS
5 letters out of AGENTS
4 letters out of AGENTS
3 letters out of AGENTS
2 letters out of AGENTS
Contextual use of AGENTS
What's nearby AGENTS
Lookup in Wiki for AGENTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGENTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGENTS"