Is NETS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NETS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a computer network consisting of a worldwide network of computer networks that use the TCP/IP network protocols to facilitate data transmission and exchange
- noun - a trap made of netting to catch fish or birds or insects
- noun - the excess of revenues over outlays in a given period of time (including depreciation and other non-cash expenses)
- noun - a goal lined with netting (as in soccer or hockey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of a strip of netting dividing the playing area in tennis or badminton
- noun - an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - yield as a net profit
- verb - construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- verb - catch with a net
- verb - to catch in a net (a type of openwork fabric)
There are 4 letters in NETS: E N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NETS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NETS, to go: NETS?
Rearrange the letters in NETS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NETS
What's nearby NETS
Lookup in Wiki for NETS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NETS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NETS"