Is STONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter
- noun - building material consisting of a piece of rock hewn in a definite shape for a special purpose
- noun - material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust
- noun - a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry
- noun - an avoirdupois unit used to measure the weight of a human body
- noun - the hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed
- noun - United States jurist who was named chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1941 by Franklin D. Roosevelt (1872-1946)
- noun - United States filmmaker (born in 1946)
- noun - United States feminist and suffragist (1818-1893)
- noun - United States journalist who advocated liberal causes (1907-1989)
- noun - United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946)
- noun - United States architect (1902-1978)
- noun - a lack of feeling or expression or movement
- verb - kill by throwing stones at
- verb - remove the pits from
- adj - of any of various dull tannish or grey colors
- Concreted earthy or mineral matter; rock.
- Such concreted matter of a particular type.
- A small piece of rock.
- A piece of rock that is used in construction: a coping stone; a paving stone.
- A gravestone or tombstone.
- A grindstone, millstone, or whetstone.
- A milestone or boundary.
- A gem or precious stone.
- Something, such as a hailstone, resembling a stone in shape or hardness.
- The hard covering enclosing the seed in certain fruits, such as the cherry, plum, or peach.
- A mineral concretion in an organ, such as the kidney or gallbladder, or other body part; a calculus.
- A table with a smooth surface on which page forms are composed.
- Relating to or made of stone: a stone wall.
- Made of stoneware or earthenware.
- To hurl or throw stones at, especially to kill with stones.
- To remove the stones or pits from.
- To furnish, fit, pave, or line with stones.
- To rub on or with a stone in order to polish or sharpen.
- To make hard or indifferent.
- adj - to pelt with stones (pieces of concreted earthy or mineral matter) [v STONED, STONING, STONES] : STONABLE
There are 5 letters in STONE: E N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STONE, to go: STONE?
Rearrange the letters in STONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STONE
What's nearby STONE
Lookup in Wiki for STONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STONE"