Is TENSOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TENSOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a generalization of the concept of a vector
- noun - any of several muscles that cause an attached structure to become tense or firm
- A muscle that stretches or tightens a body part.
- A set of quantities that obey certain transformation laws relating the bases in one generalized coordinate system to those of another and involving partial derivative sums.
- noun - a muscle that stretches a body part
There are 6 letters in TENSOR: E N O R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TENSOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of TENSOR, to go: TENSOR?
Rearrange the letters in TENSOR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TENSOR
5 letters out of TENSOR
4 letters out of TENSOR
3 letters out of TENSOR
2 letters out of TENSOR
Contextual use of TENSOR
What's nearby TENSOR
Lookup in Wiki for TENSOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TENSOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TENSOR"