Is NOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract
- noun - a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft)
- noun - the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon
- noun - a small distance
- noun - a symbol of inquisitiveness
- noun - the sense of smell (especially in animals)
- noun - a natural skill
- noun - a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - advance the forward part of with caution
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - push or move with the nose
- verb - rub noses
- verb - defeat by a narrow margin
- The part of the human face or the forward part of the head of other vertebrates that contains the nostrils and organs of smell and forms the beginning of the respiratory tract.
- The sense of smell: a dog with a good nose.
- The ability to detect, sense, or discover as if by smell: has a nose for gossip.
- The characteristic smell of a wine or liqueur; bouquet.
- The nose considered as a symbol of prying: Keep your nose out of my business.
- Something, such as the forward end of an aircraft, a rocket, or a submarine, that resembles a nose in shape or position.
- To find out by or as if by smell: nosed out the thieves’ hiding place.
- To touch with the nose; nuzzle.
- To move, push, or make with or as if with the nose.
- To advance the forward part of cautiously: nosed the car into the flow of traffic.
- To smell or sniff.
- To search or inquire meddlesomely; snoop or pry: nosing around looking for opportunities.
- With disapproval, contempt, or arrogance: Year-round residents here look down their noses at the summer people.
- verb - to sniff with the nose (the organ of smell)
There are 4 letters in NOSE: E N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOSE, to go: NOSE?
Rearrange the letters in NOSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOSE
What's nearby NOSE
Lookup in Wiki for NOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOSE"