Is NOSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - advance the forward part of with caution
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - push or move with the nose
- verb - rub noses
- verb - defeat by a narrow margin
- adj - having a nose (either literal or metaphoric) especially of a specified kind
- verb - to sniff with the nose (the organ of smell)
There are 5 letters in NOSED: D E N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOSED, to go: NOSED?
Rearrange the letters in NOSED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOSED
What's nearby NOSED
Lookup in Wiki for NOSED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOSED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOSED"