Is DONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DONE in various dictionaries:
- verb - engage in
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - get (something) done
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - give rise to
- verb - carry out or practice
- verb - be sufficient
- verb - create or design, often in a certain way
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- verb - carry on or function
- verb - arrange attractively
- verb - travel or traverse (a distance)
- adj - having finished or arrived at completion
- adj - cooked until ready to serve
- Having been carried out or accomplished; finished: a done deed.
- Cooked adequately.
- Socially acceptable: Spitting on the street is just not done in polite society.
- Totally worn out; exhausted.
- noun - the first tone of the diatonic musical scale
- verb - to begin and carry through to completion
There are 4 letters in DONE: D E N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DONE, to go: DONE?
Rearrange the letters in DONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DONE
What's nearby DONE
Lookup in Wiki for DONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DONE"