Is NODE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NODE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a connecting point at which several lines come together
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- noun - (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- noun - (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- noun - the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- noun - any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- A knob, knot, protuberance, or swelling.
- The point on a stem where a leaf is attached or has been attached; a joint.
- See knot1 (n.
- A point or region of virtually zero amplitude in a periodic system.
- The point at which a continuous curve crosses itself.
- A terminal in a computer network.
- Either of two diametrically opposite points at which the orbit of a planet intersects the ecliptic.
- Either of two points at which the orbit of a satellite intersects the orbital plane of a planet.
- noun - a swollen enlargement
There are 4 letters in NODE: D E N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NODE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NODE, to go: NODE?
Rearrange the letters in NODE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NODE
What's nearby NODE
Lookup in Wiki for NODE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NODE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NODE"