Is NODES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NODES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a connecting point at which several lines come together
- noun - any thickened enlargement
- noun - (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge
- noun - (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- noun - (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- noun - the source of lymph and lymphocytes
- noun - any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- noun - (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network
- verb - express or signify by nodding
- verb - lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation
- verb - let the head fall forward through drowsiness
- verb - sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion
- verb - be almost asleep
- noun - a swollen enlargement
There are 5 letters in NODES: D E N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NODES
To search all scrabble anagrams of NODES, to go: NODES?
Rearrange the letters in NODES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NODES
What's nearby NODES
Lookup in Wiki for NODES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NODES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NODES"