Is DEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the habitation of wild animals
- noun - a hiding place
- noun - a unit of 8 to 10 cub scouts
- noun - a room that is comfortable and secluded
- The shelter or retreat of a wild animal; a lair.
- A cave or hollow used as a refuge or hiding place.
- A hidden or squalid dwelling place: a den of thieves.
- A secluded room for study or relaxation.
- A unit of about eight to ten Cub Scouts.
- verb - to live in a lair
There are 3 letters in DEN: D E N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEN, to go: DEN?
Rearrange the letters in DEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEN
What's nearby DEN
Lookup in Wiki for DEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEN"