Is NUDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NUDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a painting of a naked human figure
- noun - without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude')
- noun - a naked person
- noun - a statue of a naked human figure
- adj - completely unclothed
- Being without clothing; naked.
- Lacking any of various legal requisites, such as evidence.
- An unclothed human figure, especially an artistic representation.
- The condition of being unclothed.
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj NUDER, NUDEST] : NUDELY
- noun - a nude figure
There are 4 letters in NUDE: D E N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NUDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NUDE, to go: NUDE?
Rearrange the letters in NUDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NUDE
What's nearby NUDE
Lookup in Wiki for NUDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NUDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NUDE"