Is UNDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNDER in various dictionaries:
- adj - located below or beneath something else
- adj - lower in rank, power, or authority
- adv - down to defeat, death, or ruin
- adv - through a range downward
- adv - into unconsciousness
- adv - in or into a state of subordination or subjugation
- adv - below some quantity or limit
- adv - below the horizon
- adv - down below
- adv - further down
- In a lower position or place than: a rug under a chair.
- To or into a lower position or place than: rolled the ball under the couch.
- Beneath the surface of: under the ground; swam under water.
- Beneath the assumed surface or guise of: traveled under a false name.
- Less than; smaller than: The jar’s capacity is under three quarts.
- Less than the required amount or degree of: under voting age.
- Inferior to in status or rank: nine officers under me at headquarters.
- Subject to the authority, rule, or control of: under a dictatorship.
- Subject to the supervision, instruction, or influence of: under parental guidance.
- Undergoing or receiving the effects of: under constant care.
- Subject to the restraint or obligation of: under contract.
- Within the group or classification of: listed under biology.
- In the process of: under discussion.
- In view of; because of: under these conditions.
- With the authorization of: under the monarch’s seal.
- Sowed or planted with: an acre under oats.
- Powered or propelled by: under sail; under steam.
- During the time conventionally assigned to (a sign of the zodiac): born under Aries.
- In or into a place below or beneath: struggled in the water but then slipped under.
- In or into a subordinate or inferior condition or position.
- So as to be covered or enveloped.
- So as to be less than the required amount or degree.
- Located or situated on a lower level or beneath something else: the under parts of a machine.
- Lower in rank, power, or authority; subordinate.
- Having gotten free of worries or difficulties: Credit counseling helped us get out from under.
- prep - in a lower position than
There are 5 letters in UNDER: D E N R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNDER, to go: UNDER?
Rearrange the letters in UNDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNDER
What's nearby UNDER
Lookup in Wiki for UNDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNDER"