Is RUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves
- noun - leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- noun - (French) a street or road in France
- verb - feel remorse for
- To feel regret, remorse, or sorrow for.
- verb - to feel sorrow or remorse for
There are 3 letters in RUE: E R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUE, to go: RUE?
Rearrange the letters in RUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUE
What's nearby RUE
Lookup in Wiki for RUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUE"