Is URGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of URGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an instinctive motive
- noun - a strong restless desire
- verb - force or impel in an indicated direction
- verb - push for something
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- To force or drive forward or onward; impel.
- To entreat earnestly and often repeatedly; exhort.
- To advocate earnestly the doing, consideration, or approval of; press for: urge passage of the bill; a speech urging moderation.
- To stimulate; excite: “It urged him to an intensity like madness” (D.
- To move or impel to action, effort, or speed; spur.
- To exert an impelling force; push vigorously.
- To present a forceful argument, claim, or case.
- The act of urging.
- An impulse that prompts action or effort: suppressed an urge to laugh.
- These verbs mean to constrain or impel to action.
- verb - to force forward
There are 4 letters in URGE: E G R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to URGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of URGE, to go: URGE?
Rearrange the letters in URGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of URGE
What's nearby URGE
Lookup in Wiki for URGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of URGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: URGE"