Is SURGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SURGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden forceful flow
- noun - a sudden or abrupt strong increase
- noun - a large sea wave
- verb - rise and move, as in waves or billows
- verb - rise rapidly
- verb - rise or move forward
- verb - rise or heave upward under the influence of a natural force such as a wave
- verb - see one's performance improve
- To move in a billowing or swelling manner in or as if in waves.
- To roll or be tossed about on waves, as a boat.
- To move like advancing waves: The fans surged forward to see the movie star.
- To increase suddenly.
- To slip around a windlass.
- A heavy, billowing, or swelling motion like that of great waves.
- Wave motion with low height and a shorter period than a swell.
- A coastal rise in water level caused by wind.
- A sudden onrush: a surge of joy.
- A sudden, transient increase or oscillation in electric current or voltage.
- An instability in the power output of an engine.
- A brief, violent disturbance occurring during the eruption of a solar flare.
- The part of a windlass into which the cable surges.
- A temporary release or slackening of a cable.
- verb - to move in a swelling manner
There are 5 letters in SURGE: E G R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SURGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SURGE, to go: SURGE?
Rearrange the letters in SURGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SURGE
What's nearby SURGE
Lookup in Wiki for SURGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SURGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SURGE"