Is USE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of USE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of using
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - a particular service
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation
- noun - exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- noun - (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- verb - put into service
- verb - take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
- To put into service or apply for a purpose; employ.
- To avail oneself of; practice: use caution.
- To conduct oneself toward; treat or handle: “the peace offering of a man who once used you unkindly” (Laurence Sterne).
- To seek or achieve an end by means of; exploit: used their highly placed friends to gain access to the president; felt he was being used by seekers of favor.
- To take or consume; partake of: She rarely used alcohol.
- The act of using; the application or employment of something for a purpose: with the use of a calculator; skilled in the use of the bow and arrow.
- The condition or fact of being used: a chair in regular use.
- The manner of using; usage: learned the proper use of power tools.
- The permission, privilege, or benefit of using something: gave us the use of their summerhouse.
- The power or ability to use something: lost the use of one arm.
- The need or occasion to use or employ: have no use for these old clothes.
- The quality of being suitable or adaptable to an end; usefulness: tried to be of use in the kitchen.
- Gain or advantage; good: There’s no use in discussing it.
- Accustomed or usual procedure or practice.
- Enjoyment of property, as by occupying or exercising it.
- The benefit or profit of lands and tenements of which the legal title and possession are vested in another.
- The arrangement establishing the equitable right to such benefits and profits.
- A liturgical form practiced in a particular church, ecclesiastical district, or community.
- Usual occurrence or experience.
- verb - to put into service
There are 3 letters in USE: E S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to USE
To search all scrabble anagrams of USE, to go: USE?
Rearrange the letters in USE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of USE
What's nearby USE
Lookup in Wiki for USE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of USE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: USE"