Is USES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of USES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of using
- noun - what something is used for
- noun - a particular service
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation
- noun - exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- noun - (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
- verb - put into service
- verb - take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- verb - avail oneself to
- verb - habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
- verb - to put into service
There are 4 letters in USES: E S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to USES
To search all scrabble anagrams of USES, to go: USES?
Rearrange the letters in USES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of USES
What's nearby USES
Lookup in Wiki for USES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of USES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: USES"