Is SOUSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOUSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- noun - pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- noun - the act of making something completely wet
- verb - cover with liquid
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - become drunk or drink excessively
- verb - cook in a marinade
- To plunge into a liquid.
- To make soaking wet; drench.
- To steep in a mixture, as in pickling.
- To make intoxicated.
- The act or process of sousing.
- Food steeped in pickle, especially pork trimmings.
- The liquid used in pickling; brine.
- A drunkard.
- A period of heavy drinking; a binge.
- To pounce on; attack.
- verb - to plunge into a liquid
There are 5 letters in SOUSE: E O S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOUSE, to go: SOUSE?
Rearrange the letters in SOUSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOUSE
What's nearby SOUSE
Lookup in Wiki for SOUSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOUSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOUSE"