Is LOUSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOUSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - wingless usually flattened bloodsucking insect parasitic on warm-blooded animals
- noun - a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
- noun - any of several small insects especially aphids that feed by sucking the juices from plants
- noun - wingless insect with mouth parts adapted for biting
- noun - a parasitic insect
- verb - to spoil or bungle
There are 6 letters in LOUSES: E L O S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOUSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOUSES, to go: LOUSES?
Rearrange the letters in LOUSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOUSES
What's nearby LOUSES
Lookup in Wiki for LOUSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOUSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOUSES"