Is LESS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LESS in various dictionaries:
- adj - (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) a quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree
- adj - (usually preceded by `no') lower in quality
- adj - (nonstandard in some uses but often idiomatic with measure phrases) fewer
- adv - used to form the comparative of some adjectives and adverbs
- adv - comparative of little
- Not as great in amount or quantity: had less time to spend with the family.
- Lower in importance, esteem, or rank: no less a person than the ambassador.
- With the deduction of; minus: Five less two is three.
- A smaller amount: She received less than she asked for.
- Something not as important as something else: People have been punished for less.
- adj - not as great in quantity or degree
There are 4 letters in LESS: E L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LESS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LESS, to go: LESS?
Rearrange the letters in LESS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LESS
What's nearby LESS
Lookup in Wiki for LESS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LESS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LESS"