Is SELLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SELLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of persuading someone to buy
- verb - exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- verb - be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- verb - persuade somebody to accept something
- verb - do business
- verb - give up for a price or reward
- verb - be approved of or gain acceptance
- verb - be responsible for the sale of
- verb - deliver to an enemy by treachery
- adj - to give up to another for money or other valuable consideration [v SOLD, SELLING, SELLS] : SELLABLE
There are 5 letters in SELLS: E L L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SELLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SELLS, to go: SELLS?
Rearrange the letters in SELLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SELLS
What's nearby SELLS
Lookup in Wiki for SELLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SELLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SELLS"