Is SALES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALES in various dictionaries:
- noun - income (at invoice values) received for goods and services over some given period of time
- noun - a particular instance of selling
- noun - the general activity of selling
- noun - an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- noun - the state of being purchasable
- noun - an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
- noun - the act or an instance of selling
There are 5 letters in SALES: A E L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALES, to go: SALES?
Rearrange the letters in SALES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALES
What's nearby SALES
Lookup in Wiki for SALES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALES"