Is SALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular instance of selling
- noun - the general activity of selling
- noun - an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
- noun - the state of being purchasable
- noun - an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer)
- The exchange of goods or services for an amount of money or its equivalent; the act of selling.
- An instance of selling.
- An opportunity for selling or being sold; demand.
- Availability for purchase: a store where pets are for sale.
- A selling of property to the highest bidder; an auction.
- A special disposal of goods at lowered prices: coats on sale this week.
- Activities involved in selling goods or services.
- Often used to modify another noun: sale merchandise; sale advertising.
- noun - the act or an instance of selling
There are 4 letters in SALE: A E L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALE, to go: SALE?
Rearrange the letters in SALE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALE
What's nearby SALE
Lookup in Wiki for SALE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALE"