Is WALES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALES in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the four countries that make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- noun - a raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip)
- noun - thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship
- A principality of the United Kingdom on the western peninsula of the island of Great Britain.
- verb - to mark with welts
There are 5 letters in WALES: A E L S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALES
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALES, to go: WALES?
Rearrange the letters in WALES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WALES
What's nearby WALES
Lookup in Wiki for WALES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALES"