Is SEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEW in various dictionaries:
- verb - fasten by sewing
- verb - create (clothes) with cloth
- To make, repair, or fasten by stitching, as with a needle and thread or a sewing machine: sew a dress; sew on a button.
- To work with a needle and thread or with a sewing machine.
- To complete successfully: Our team has sewn up the championship.
- To gain complete control of; monopolize.
- To make sure of: campaign strategists who were trying to sew up the election results.
- adj - to mend or fasten with a needle and thread [v SEWED, SEWN, SEWING, SEWS] : SEWABLE
There are 3 letters in SEW: E S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEW, to go: SEW?
Rearrange the letters in SEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEW
What's nearby SEW
Lookup in Wiki for SEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEW"