Is MEWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MEWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - street lined with buildings that were originally private stables but have been remodeled as dwellings
- noun - the sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this)
- noun - the common gull of Eurasia and northeastern North America
- verb - cry like a cat
- verb - utter a high-pitched cry, as of seagulls
- verb - to shut within an enclosure
There are 4 letters in MEWS: E M S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MEWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MEWS, to go: MEWS?
Rearrange the letters in MEWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MEWS
What's nearby MEWS
Lookup in Wiki for MEWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MEWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MEWS"