Is NEWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - information about recent and important events
- noun - information reported in a newspaper or news magazine
- noun - a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary
- noun - informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone
- noun - the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
- Information about recent events or happenings, especially as reported by newspapers, periodicals, radio, or television.
- A presentation of such information, as in a newspaper or on a newscast.
- New information of any kind: The requirement was news to him.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “information about hitherto unknown events and happenings”: just heard the good news; sent advice that the mortgage would be foreclosed; a source of intelligence about the negotiations; tidings of victory; received word of the senator’s death.
- noun - a report of recent events
There are 4 letters in NEWS: E N S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEWS, to go: NEWS?
Rearrange the letters in NEWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEWS
What's nearby NEWS
Lookup in Wiki for NEWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEWS"