Is NEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEW in various dictionaries:
- adj - not of long duration
- adj - original and of a kind not seen before
- adj - lacking training or experience
- adj - having no previous example or precedent or parallel
- adj - other than the former one(s)
- adj - unaffected by use or exposure
- adj - (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new
- adj - in use after medieval times
- adj - used of a living language
- adj - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development
- adj - unfamiliar
- adv - very recently
- Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent: a new law.
- Still fresh: a new coat of paint.
- Never used or worn before now: a new car; a new hat.
- Just found, discovered, or learned: new information.
- Not previously experienced or encountered; novel or unfamiliar: ideas new to her; visiting new places.
- Different from the former or the old: the new morality.
- Recently obtained or acquired: new political power; new money.
- Additional; further: new sources of energy.
- Recently arrived or established in a place, position, or relationship: new neighbors; a new president.
- Changed for the better; rejuvenated: The nap has made a new person of me.
- Being the later or latest in a sequence: a new edition.
- Currently fashionable: a new dance.
- Freshly; recently.
- adj - existing only a short time
- noun - something that is new
There are 3 letters in NEW: E N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEW, to go: NEW?
Rearrange the letters in NEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEW
What's nearby NEW
Lookup in Wiki for NEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEW"