Is WANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WANE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number)
- verb - grow smaller
- verb - become smaller
- verb - decrease in phase
- To decrease gradually in size, amount, intensity, or degree; decline.
- To exhibit a decreasing illuminated area from full moon to new moon.
- To approach an end.
- The act or process of gradually declining or diminishing.
- A time or phase of gradual decrease.
- The period of the decrease of the moon’s illuminated visible surface.
- A defective edge of a board caused by remaining bark or a beveled end.
- verb - to decrease in size or extent
There are 4 letters in WANE: A E N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WANE, to go: WANE?
Rearrange the letters in WANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WANE
What's nearby WANE
Lookup in Wiki for WANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WANE"