Is WAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a computer network that spans a wider area than does a local area network
- verb - become pale and sickly
- adj - (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness
- adj - abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
- adj - lacking vitality as from weariness or illness or unhappiness
- Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- Suggestive or indicative of weariness, illness, or unhappiness; melancholy: a wan expression.
- adj - unnaturally pale
There are 3 letters in WAN: A N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAN, to go: WAN?
Rearrange the letters in WAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAN
What's nearby WAN
Lookup in Wiki for WAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAN"