Is WAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - a rod used by a magician or water diviner
- noun - a thin supple twig or rod
- noun - a ceremonial or emblematic staff
- noun - a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- A thin supple rod, twig, or stick.
- A slender rod carried as a symbol of office in a procession; a scepter.
- A conductor’s baton.
- A stick or baton used by a magician, conjurer, or diviner.
- A pipelike attachment that lengthens the handle of a device or tool: a vacuum cleaner that has two extension wands.
- A six-foot by two-foot slat used as an archery target.
- noun - a slender rod
There are 4 letters in WAND: A D N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAND, to go: WAND?
Rearrange the letters in WAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAND
What's nearby WAND
Lookup in Wiki for WAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAND"