Is WAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small mass of soft material
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- verb - compress into a wad
- verb - crowd or pack to capacity
- A small mass of soft material, often folded or rolled, used for padding, stuffing, or packing.
- A compressed ball, roll, or lump, as of tobacco.
- A plug, as of cloth or paper, used to retain a powder charge in a muzzleloading gun or cannon.
- A disk, as of felt or paper, used to keep the powder and shot in place in a shotgun cartridge.
- A large amount: a wad of troubles.
- A sizable roll of paper money.
- A considerable amount of money.
- To compress into a wad.
- To pad, pack, line, or plug with wadding.
- To hold (shot or powder) in place with a wad.
- To form into a wad.
- verb - to form into a wad (a small mass of soft material)
There are 3 letters in WAD: A D W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAD, to go: WAD?
Rearrange the letters in WAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAD
What's nearby WAD
Lookup in Wiki for WAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAD"