Is WARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is under the protection or in the custody of another
- noun - a district into which a city or town is divided for the purpose of administration and elections
- noun - block forming a division of a hospital (or a suite of rooms) shared by patients who need a similar kind of care
- noun - English economist and conservationist (1914-1981)
- noun - English writer of novels who was an active opponent of the women's suffrage movement (1851-1920)
- noun - United States businessman who in 1872 established a successful mail-order business (1843-1913)
- noun - a division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells)
- verb - watch over or shield from danger or harm
- A division of a city or town, especially an electoral district, for administrative and representative purposes.
- A district of some English and Scottish counties corresponding roughly to the hundred or the wapentake.
- A room in a hospital usually holding six or more patients.
- A division in a hospital for the care of a particular group of patients: a maternity ward.
- One of the divisions of a penal institution, such as a prison.
- An open court or area of a castle or fortification enclosed by walls.
- A minor or incompetent person placed under the care or protection of a guardian or court.
- A person under the protection or care of another.
- The state of being under guard; custody.
- The act of guarding or protecting; guardianship.
- A means of protection; a defense.
- A defensive movement or attitude, especially in fencing; a guard.
- The projecting ridge of a lock or keyhole that prevents the turning of a key other than the proper one.
- The notch cut into a key that corresponds to such a ridge.
- To turn aside; parry: ward off an opponent’s blows.
- To try to prevent; avert: took vitamins to ward off head colds.
- verb - to turn aside
There are 4 letters in WARD: A D R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WARD, to go: WARD?
Rearrange the letters in WARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WARD
What's nearby WARD
Lookup in Wiki for WARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WARD"