Is DWARF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DWARF in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is markedly small
- noun - a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man
- noun - a plant or animal that is atypically small
- verb - make appear small by comparison
- verb - check the growth of
- An abnormally small person, often having limbs and features not properly proportioned or formed.
- An atypically small animal or plant.
- A small creature resembling a human being, often ugly, appearing in legends and fairy tales.
- Often used to modify another noun: a dwarf tree; dwarf shrubbery.
- To check the natural growth or development of; stunt: “The oaks were dwarfed from lack of moisture” (John Steinbeck).
- To become stunted or grow smaller.
- adj - extremely small
- noun - an extremely small person
- verb - to cause to appear small
There are 5 letters in DWARF: A D F R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DWARF
To search all scrabble anagrams of DWARF, to go: DWARF?
Rearrange the letters in DWARF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DWARF
What's nearby DWARF
Lookup in Wiki for DWARF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DWARF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DWARF"