Is AWARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AWARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grant made by a law court
- noun - a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- noun - something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- verb - give, especially as an honor or reward
- verb - give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- To grant as merited or due: awarded prizes to the winners.
- Something awarded or granted, as for merit.
- A decision, such as one made by a judge or arbitrator.
- verb - to grant as due or merited
There are 5 letters in AWARD: A A D R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AWARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of AWARD, to go: AWARD?
Rearrange the letters in AWARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AWARD
What's nearby AWARD
Lookup in Wiki for AWARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AWARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AWARD"