Is WAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- noun - a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- noun - an active struggle between competing entities
- noun - a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
- verb - make or wage war
- A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict carried on between nations, states, or parties.
- The period of such conflict.
- The techniques and procedures of war; military science.
- A condition of active antagonism or contention: a war of words; a price war.
- A concerted effort or campaign to combat or put an end to something considered injurious: the war against acid rain.
- To wage or carry on warfare.
- To be in a state of hostility or rivalry; contend.
- verb - to engage in war (a state of open, armed conflict)
There are 3 letters in WAR: A R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAR, to go: WAR?
Rearrange the letters in WAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAR
What's nearby WAR
Lookup in Wiki for WAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAR"