Is WARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- noun - a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- noun - an active struggle between competing entities
- noun - a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
- verb - make or wage war
- verb - to engage in war (a state of open, armed conflict)
There are 4 letters in WARS: A R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WARS, to go: WARS?
Rearrange the letters in WARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WARS
What's nearby WARS
Lookup in Wiki for WARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WARS"