Is STRAW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRAW in various dictionaries:
- noun - plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - a variable yellow tint
- noun - a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- verb - cover or provide with or as if with straw
- verb - spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- adj - of a pale yellow color like straw
- Stalks of threshed grain, used as bedding and food for animals, for thatching, and for weaving or braiding, as into baskets.
- A single stalk of threshed grain.
- Something, such as a hat or basket, made of straw.
- A slender tube used for sucking up a liquid.
- Something of minimal value or importance.
- Something with too little substance to provide support in a crisis: Near the end we were grasping at straws.
- Of, relating to, or made of straw: a straw mat.
- Containing or used for straw, as a barn or feeding trough.
- Of the color of straw; yellowish.
- Having little or no value or substance; unimportant.
- Of, relating to, or constituting a straw man.
- verb - to cover with straw (stalks of threshed grain)
There are 5 letters in STRAW: A R S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAW
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRAW, to go: STRAW?
Rearrange the letters in STRAW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRAW
What's nearby STRAW
Lookup in Wiki for STRAW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRAW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRAW"