Is WARPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WARPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a twist or aberration
- noun - a shape distorted by twisting or folding
- noun - a moral or mental distortion
- noun - yarn arranged lengthways on a loom and crossed by the woof
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - bend out of shape, as under pressure or from heat
- verb - to turn or twist out of shape
There are 5 letters in WARPS: A P R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WARPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WARPS, to go: WARPS?
Rearrange the letters in WARPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WARPS
What's nearby WARPS
Lookup in Wiki for WARPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WARPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WARPS"