Is SPAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various nonmetallic minerals (calcite or feldspar) that are light in color and transparent or translucent and cleavable
- noun - a stout rounded pole of wood or metal used to support rigging
- noun - making the motions of attack and defense with the fists and arms
- verb - furnish with spars
- verb - fight with spurs
- verb - box lightly
- verb - fight verbally
- A wooden or metal pole, such as a mast, boom, yard, or bowsprit, used to support sails and rigging.
- A usually metal pole used as part of a crane or derrick.
- A principal structural member in an airplane wing or a tail assembly that runs from tip to tip or from root to tip.
- To supply with spars.
- To fasten with a bolt.
- To box, especially to make boxing motions without hitting one’s opponent.
- To participate in a practice or exhibition boxing match.
- To bandy words about in argument; dispute.
- To fight by striking with the feet and spurs.
- A motion of attack or defense in boxing.
- A sparring match.
- A nonmetallic, readily cleavable, translucent or transparent lightcolored mineral with a shiny luster, such as feldspar.
- verb - to provide with spars (stout poles used to support rigging)
There are 4 letters in SPAR: A P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPAR, to go: SPAR?
Rearrange the letters in SPAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPAR
What's nearby SPAR
Lookup in Wiki for SPAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPAR"