Is PARIS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARIS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the capital and largest city of France
- noun - sometimes placed in subfamily Trilliaceae
- noun - (Greek mythology) the prince of Troy who abducted Helen from her husband Menelaus and provoked the Trojan War
- noun - a town in northeastern Texas
- The prince of Troy whose abduction of Helen provoked the Trojan War.
- The capital and largest city of France, in the north-central part of the country on the Seine River.
- A city of northeast Texas northeast of Dallas.
- noun - a European herb
There are 5 letters in PARIS: A I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARIS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARIS, to go: PARIS?
Rearrange the letters in PARIS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PARIS
What's nearby PARIS
Lookup in Wiki for PARIS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARIS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARIS"