Is SPIRAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPIRAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center
- noun - a curve that lies on the surface of a cylinder or cone and cuts the element at a constant angle
- noun - a continuously accelerating change in the economy
- noun - ornament consisting of a curve on a plane that winds around a center with an increasing distance from the center
- noun - a structure consisting of something wound in a continuous series of loops
- noun - flying downward in a helical path with a large radius
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - form a spiral
- verb - move in a spiral or zigzag course
- adj - in the shape of a coil
- A curve on a plane that winds around a fixed center point at a continuously increasing or decreasing distance from the point.
- A three-dimensional curve that turns around an axis at a constant or continuously varying distance while moving parallel to the axis; a helix.
- Something having the form of such a curve: a spiral of black smoke.
- A spiral binding.
- The course or flight path of an object rotating on its longitudinal axis.
- A continuously accelerating increase or decrease: the wage-price spiral.
- Of or resembling a spiral.
- Circling around a center at a continuously increasing or decreasing distance.
- Coiling around an axis in a constantly changing series of planes; helical.
- Relating to or having a spiral binding: a spiral notebook.
- To take a spiral form or course.
- To cause to take a spiral form or course.
- verb - to move like a spiral (a type of plane curve)
There are 6 letters in SPIRAL: A I L P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIRAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPIRAL, to go: SPIRAL?
Rearrange the letters in SPIRAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPIRAL
5 letters out of SPIRAL
4 letters out of SPIRAL
3 letters out of SPIRAL
2 letters out of SPIRAL
Contextual use of SPIRAL
What's nearby SPIRAL
Lookup in Wiki for SPIRAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPIRAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPIRAL"