Is SLAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - hit with something flat, like a paddle or the open hand
- adv - directly
- A sharp blow made with the open hand or with a flat object; a smack.
- The sound of such a blow.
- A sharp insult: a slap to one’s pride.
- To strike with a flat object, such as the palm of the hand.
- To cause to strike sharply and loudly: slapping the sticks together.
- To put or place with a loud sharp sound: “He took a clipping from his wallet and slapped it on the bar” (Nathanael West).
- To strike or beat with the force and sound of a slap: waves slapping against the raft.
- To restrain or correct by means of a sharp blow or emphatic censure: “thought [he] was getting a little uppity and needed to be slapped down” (New York Times).
- To put a sudden end to; suppress: slap down divisive criticism.
- verb - to strike with the open hand
There are 4 letters in SLAP: A L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLAP, to go: SLAP?
Rearrange the letters in SLAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLAP
What's nearby SLAP
Lookup in Wiki for SLAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLAP"