Is LAPSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAPSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mistake resulting from inattention
- noun - a break or intermission in the occurrence of something
- noun - a failure to maintain a higher state
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - end, at least for a long time
- verb - drop to a lower level, as in one's morals or standards
- verb - go back to bad behavior
- verb - let slip
- verb - pass by
- To fall from a previous level or standard, as of accomplishment, quality, or conduct: lapse into bad habits; a team that lapsed into mediocrity halfway through the season.
- To deviate from a prescribed or accepted way: lapse into heresy.
- To pass gradually or smoothly; slip: lapse into reverie.
- To come to an end, especially gradually or temporarily: He realized that his attention had lapsed and he hadn’t heard the assignment.
- To be no longer valid or active; expire: She allowed her membership to lapse after the first year.
- To pass to another through neglect or omission.
- To allow to lapse.
- A usually minor or temporary failure; a slip: a lapse of memory; a lapse in judgment.
- A deterioration or decline: a lapse into barbarism.
- A moral fall: a lapse from grace.
- A break in continuity; a pause: a lapse in the conversation.
- A period of time; an interval: a lapse of several years between the two revolutions.
- The termination of a right or privilege through disuse, neglect, or death.
- adj - to fall from a previous standard [v LAPSED, LAPSING, LAPSES] : LAPSABLE, LAPSIBLE
There are 5 letters in LAPSE: A E L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAPSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAPSE, to go: LAPSE?
Rearrange the letters in LAPSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAPSE
What's nearby LAPSE
Lookup in Wiki for LAPSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAPSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAPSE"